We help where the need is greatest. MCASBA's mission is to:
- To help revitalize communities by offering training and employment opportunities to the citizens by linking local small businesses to those needing employment.
- To fuse local small businesses with contracts to repair homes, side walks and eyesores in the communities with grant funding.
- MCASBA is committed to provide excellent resources to meet every need through training, development and Partnerships. It is our vision to enhance the community and renew the strength and
dignity of the people.
- We will work with grassroots organizations within the community, government agencies and other entities that are open to the concept of rebuilding communities.
1. Seeking grants for:
- OJT Trainee
- For contracts with community small businesses for work in the community.
2. Grants/Partnerships for Community Revitalization.
- Home improvements repairs for low income and Elderly people in the community
- Clean and resurface debris filled lots in the community.
- Contract with local small businesses in the community who are willing to take on 1 or 2 OJT Trainees
- Partnerships with larger commercial companies with a like vision to empower communities
Workforce Reentry Programs
- Equipment Operators
- Construction Workers
- Administrative Clerks
- Office Assistants
- Small Business Resource Center
- Baltimore City Workforce Development
- Small Businesses OJT Programs